Nov. 24, 2017 Hey everyone! Oh wow, this has been well, different, Really fun, and really hard. So full disclosure for those of you that didn’t know for about 2 months before I got out here I did not want to come. But I told everyone I would and wanted to make mom proud so I kept working towards it. All the way up to getting off the plane, and getting in the MTC being completely separated from family I did not want to be here. And the first day we all went in to this large room together and sang called to serve and I finally thought, wow. I’m so glad I’m here. I’ve been having a blast, me and my companion I think for the most part get a long well, except I’ve learned he is a really good story teller (and the stories are always different) and he likes to talk down to me (even though he is about 6 in shorter than me) and “be the boss” but for the most part I think I’ve helped him realize he isn’t the boss, but we are a team. And we get along pretty well, I’d say in that skit we did(hol...
Comments
Post a Comment