Time Seems To Fly....

I'm conflicted because I feel as if I just got here. Yet, I feel like I've been gone for so long! I really hope you're all doing well. I pray for all of you each night. I miss you a lot.
Jay has been taking off date, Keisha isn't showing hardly any interest at all. A less active we were teaching named Dany Husky passed away, which was really hard. I feel its inevitable that me and my companion are getting transferred apart next transfer which is in 2 weeks. A wonderful member yesterday came up to us and told us that she will only try to go to church sundays now but wouldn't say why. Oh, and Jay also has stopped responding to us as wwell as Christina and Everson. They were our most promising investigators too.
When they said a mission was hard they weren't kidding.
In other news, we got a truck! It's a Nissan, but still better than a Jeep haha.
It Finally snowed again! like 3 inches, most has melted away already but I think sister spears 
  said it was suppose to snow on wednesday also! I hope so. 
Oh, and we visited a member last night and didn't have dinner scheduled, so they sent us home
  with a slab of slow cooked ribs that were amazing!!!
Anyways, till next week. Sorry for no pics, forgot my camera today haha.
With love,
       Elder Sommerville

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 29, 2018

First Week in the Field!

20:..... SOOOOOOO.... Interesting News