19: Transfer News and the ER

So, we got Transfer news this last saturday and I'm going to Shiprock! First area on the Reservation! I'm excited to see the difference from city life haha I'll send my mailing address when I get there for anyone just itching to send a letter!

Also, this last week my stomach pain(I know, it's still here?!) increased a lot and I ended up in the ER from about 4:00 to 6:30! It was horrible. They hooked me up to a bunch of stuff, took an X-ray of my chest and found nothing. However, they did give me a solution(tasted horrible) of a bunch of numbing medicine used for like surgeries. And it actually helped my stomach not hurt to bad, and it didn't hurt to breathe! Stomach pain came back after a while, still didn't get much sleep but hey. I can breathe with out feeling like someone is stabbing my chest!

In other news, Jeremy (an investigator whose fellowshipper is President Adams!) Is getting Baptized this saturday! We are so excited, sad I won't be there though! And one of our new investigators, Rena, is amazing! Well they all are, But! We had a lesson with her, she committed to reading the testimonies of 3 and 8 witness's and Joseph smith's Testimony and within the hour she texted us saying she needed to know more and she had a question about the vision. We haven't been able to see her all week but she has continually called and had more questions for us to answer! She was in 1st Nephi Chapter 7! last we heard haha. We were also able to do a bunch of service and I got a big blister on my hand cause I forgot gloves. Well, I have a meeting with President Adams today, I'm assuming about yesterday haha, hope it goes well!

With love, 
        Elder Sommerville

Ps. sorry I forgot my camera so no pics this week...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 29, 2018

First Week in the Field!

20:..... SOOOOOOO.... Interesting News