16: FIRST WEEK IN FARMINGTON!!

Mailing address:Elder Spencer Nathaniel Sommerville
400 W. Apache St.
Farmington, NM 87401

       (aka the mission home!)

This is a great ward, I miss Gallup extremely but I know Farmington 4th can and will bring great things!

It is now Elder Crawford and I because Elder Kay has returned home for medical issues, He will do great there and I know he will continue to serve our lord in his life!

Not too much has happened, It can be hard when you are "white washing" an area, meaning two new elders that haven't been in the area before haha
I haven't taken many pics this week but I think I have a couple from last week coming. 

Love you all and miss you more!

With love,
     Elder Sommerville

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 29, 2018

First Week in the Field!

20:..... SOOOOOOO.... Interesting News