15: TRANSFER NEWS!!

I am sadly leaving the wonderful city of Gallup NM, and going up to Farmington NM. I am sure Farmington will be great. But I know I will severely miss Gallup 1st ward. So many wonderful families and people in this town. I'm going to miss everyone so much. I will let you all know my mailing address next week because I don't have it yet.
So, this has been an interesting week. Someone who seemed like a kind promising investigator flipped the script when we came back for a lesson, cussed us out, slammed the door and threw the Book of Mormon we gave him at us. It was sad and shook me and elder Johnson. We hope he is okay and that he forgives us for whatever we may have done. the Chuska mountain elders got threatened by a couple people so they came to Gallup and we had a sleepover haha. Also, Winter is finally here haha yet, most the snow is beginning to melt away now. And, I finally brought the camera for pictures!!!! so pics in next email!

Love,
Elder Sommerville

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 29, 2018

First Week in the Field!

20:..... SOOOOOOO.... Interesting News