WEEK 6...... ALREADY!!!

SO... Transfers....We are both staying!!!
However, me and elder Johnson are the only companionship that stayed the same in our entire zone haha. This week has been super busy, but amazing. No crazy stories, jay is ready for baptism except she still isn't going to church.. in fact.  every single less active and investigator said they would come to church this Sunday and no one showed. It's hard because they say sorry to us but don't realize it's for them. and i keep getting my hopes up and getting crushed... But that's okay. well, I miss you all. I'd love to hear from you, get letters and see pics. I hope you're all doing great. I miss you. pics in next email.

love, Elder Sommerville

Elder Spencer N. Sommerville
447 Dee Ann Ave.
Galup, NM 87301

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 29, 2018

First Week in the Field!

20:..... SOOOOOOO.... Interesting News