January 11th

So, this saturday is transfer news and I don't want to be transferred! I love it here in Gallup, and I love my companion!
I don't have many pics, haven't been in the picture taking spirit. Also, sorry for not emailing this monday, I had an unexpected Doctor's visit in Farmington. I've been a little under the weather and everything is getting worked out i'm certain. Hopefully soon because It is not fun feeling exhausted and in pain at all times. I miss each of you so much! I do love whenever I am able to hear from you. As for those who sent or are going to send;) letters, I will respond as soon as I can. It seems like tons of missionaries in this mission are getting really sick lately. I hope mine doesn't last. The other Elder's around here are staying healthy and that's all that matters haha. Pics in the next email, write and email soon please. And wish me luck with transfers!
   With Love,
        Elder Sommerville

Elder Spencer N. Sommerville
447 Dee Ann Ave.
Galup, NM 87301

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 29, 2018

First Week in the Field!

20:..... SOOOOOOO.... Interesting News