First Week in the Field!

Okay, so I don't have much time. I'll better plan my emailing hour next week and do this first but here goes.
I'm in Gallup, New Mexico for my first area with Elder Johnson. Sadly we did not get any pictures yet. I love my companion, area, and ward. Everyone is so nice and caring and our dinner schedule is already practically full! Me and Elder Johnson, in an effort to save money and lose weight are dieting together, which is hard with all the dinners but we'll figure it out. It hasn't snowed yet which bugs me a bit but I suppose is alright. I'll allow it for now. anyways, I was sick last week, got over it on the way to new mexico, and first night got super sick again so I'm trying to fight off a cough now but thats okay because i'm mostly past the sickness. Been working hard, not hardly working. Met a lot of people and love each one of them. have been teaching one lady named Valerie and her kids and just broke through to her boyfriend when the next morning she asked us to stop showing up which breaks my heart. Same day as this actually, sunday morning, our neighbor asks us to help because their cat is dying :(. we go out, blood everywhere, the only vet in town is closed, did what we could and after all that the neighbors left her outside and she froze to death. great week crazy weekend, excited for what's next. sorry I couldn't say more almost out of time. next week will be better. I love and miss you all so much. please keep in touch and let me know how things are for you.
with love, 
Elder Sommerville

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 29, 2018

20:..... SOOOOOOO.... Interesting News