Pictures!

Nov. 24, 2017
image1.jpeg
My companion elder Howlett, from Anchorage Alaska.

image3.jpeg
Sister Reid from Farmington, New Mexico! She isn’t in my district or zone but we just got to talking and she said she was from where I was going so that’s awesome haha. 

image5.jpeg
These are the elders and sisters we always play basketball with, ignore me in the corner. 
image6.jpeg
The view from our class room.
image7.jpegimage8.jpeg
These are the elders and sisters I met on the plane. They were all going home and I was the only one going out. They were all so nice and didn’t much care for the no hugs rule at this point πŸ˜‚
image9.jpegimage10.jpegimage11.jpegimage12.jpeg
So this is my whole district, it’s cool we all get along, and Elder Anderson is super easy to lift. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so ill say who everyone is based on the last picture going from left to right, Elder RouchΓ©’ from Farmington, Utah; Elder Lee(he is actually pretty young) πŸ˜‚from Syracuse, Utah; Elder Marble from Tennessee; elder, well that’s me. Awkward. Uhhh; elder Anderson up top, he loves Hamilton almost as much as I do and I forget where he is from; elder Rhoades from Idaho; behind him my companion elder Howlett from Anchorage, Alaska; elder straddling (laughs like Marty’s dad I’m back to the future) from, uhh somewhere in Utah; elder Christmas in the back(he was also born on Christmas!) from somewhere in Utah; and last but not least elder Kelsey (we call him dad) from Folsom, California. 
And for the sisters on the left is sister Lau (she likes to stare at me but uh, she’s nice. Comes from a town of 600 people so I figure she is overwhelmed); then sister Payne from Utah again (oh and her and sister Lao will be going to the California Modesto mission with elder Anderson and elder marble!); then sister Munk(all the elders are obsessed with her especially my companion but she has a boyfriend back home and he has a girlfriend πŸ˜… so uhh we will see how it plays out?); and then sister Walker (she is super funny and sweet and she likes Hamilton which is cool, oh and her and sister Munk will also will be going to Farmington with me, elder Howlett, elder Kersey, and elder rhoades). 
image13.jpegimage14.jpegimage15.jpeg
Some funny pics to finish up. 

With love, 
        Elder Sommerville

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 29, 2018

First Week in the Field!

20:..... SOOOOOOO.... Interesting News