I'm at the MTC!!!

Nov. 15, 2017

Hey everyone! okay, what a trip. I am officially at the MTC with Elder Howlett as my first companion and he is from Anchorage Alaska! I don't know him well yet but he seems like a good guy. I'm not entirely sure it has hit me yet that I am at the MTC but i'm sure with time it will. I'm eager to serve and ready to sleep. There's been a lot of driving the last two days but I've had a blast with Brittany and Jordan yesterday. 

I want to thank everyone so much for supporting me and helping me in whatever ways you did. I've had doubts and cold feet but being here now, I know that this is where I need to be. I have to get going but I will definitely have a lot more, and likely longer, emails to come! With Pictures!

Love,
       Elder Sommerville

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 29, 2018

First Week in the Field!

20:..... SOOOOOOO.... Interesting News